It is commonly known to be a women’s disease, but yeast infection is not associated only with women .Even men can be affected by yeast infection, though their percentage is very low. Male yeast infection is caused by several reasons. The most important reason of course is overconsumption of antibiotics.
Unlike vaginal yeast infection, it develops in intestine and travels to the tip of the penis. Over consumption of beer, alcohol and corn products weakens the immune system causing a perfect condition for yeast infection to grow. In a majority of male yeast infection cases, the infection is transferred directly by sexual contact with an infected partner. The symptoms of male yeast infection are similar to that of vaginal yeast infection
- Itchiness at the head of the penis. It is very common for uncircumcised penis to develop yeast infection. As yeast requires moisture and heat , circumcised penis does not get yeast infection so easily
- White smelly substance gets deposited underneath the foreskin of penis if not treated for long.
- Burning sensation during urination is felt if you have yeast infection.
Male yeast infection also develops in intestine which is noticeable by erratic bowel movements, constant diarrhea and bloating sensation for a long period. As poor digestion and immune system is responsible for male yeast infection care should be take to keep our digestion in good condition.
Some natural remedies for male yeast infections are:
- Applying organic coconut oil on penis works very well to cure it. It has been proved to be highly effective in killing the yeast cells. Just apply if for a few days and see yeast infection disappearing.
- Yeast probiotics can be directly applied on to the penis. It starts working immediately and you can feel itching sensation reducing within a day or so.
Some people spend years without realizing that they have yeast infection. Unless it is penile yeast infection you do not take it seriously. At the first instance of any of the above symptom just consult your physician and start the treatment.
Tags: candida yeast infection, chronic yeast infection, mouth yeast infection, vaginal yeast infection, Yeast Infection, yeast infection cause, yeast infection causes, yeast infection remedies, yeast infection symptoms, yeast infection treatment, Yeast Infections