- Yeast infection as most of us are aware is very disgusting because sometimes it starts hampering our day to day activities, needs to be taken seriously so that it does not keep recurring. Before taking medical advice it is always good to start some home remedies for yeast infection which are equally effective.
- Though various over the counter drugs and creams claim to treat yeast infection, the demand and suggestion for home remedies for yeast infection keep pouring in. It is true that home remedies are much more beneficial and permanent in nature than over the counter drugs but in case of severe infection we may require expert medical intervention. Following are a few home remedies for yeast infection.
- Yoghurt is known to cure yeast infection very well. Just soak a tampon in yoghurt and place it in vagina. Leave it there for an hour or so. The good bacteria of yeast replace the bad bacteria of yeast infection and cure it. Just repeat it two or three times a day.
- Apple cedar vinegar can be applied in the infected area. This cures yeast infection very well
- Garlic is also known to eliminate the itching sensation. It can be applied directly to the infected area for best results.
- Just making yoghurt a part of your daily diet reduces your chances of getting yeast infection a lot.
- Olive leaf extracts mixed with grape seeds is known to cure yeast infection very well.
- Moreover there are several natural creams that claim to cure yeast infection are definitely worth a try. You get several free trial offers which guarantee the results within a week or so can be tried without any doubt. Your risk is very low as you do not pay for the product. Just shipping and handling is what you have to pay for.