By the second trimester of pregnancy; women’s body goes through several physical changes. These changes trigger a lot of chemical imbalances in the body. Yeast infection is a result of acidic imbalance in the vaginal area. It is one of the most common vaginal infections during pregnancy.
Tough more than 90% of women suffer from this infection at least once in their lifetime; it is almost unavoidable during pregnancy. Sometimes you are not very sure if you have yeast infection therefore you must pay attentions to the symptoms very carefully.
Some of the common signs of yeast infection during pregnancy are as follows
- It is a harmless but annoying infection of vagina. Itching sensation in the genitals is the most common symptom of candidiasis. It is a very embarrassing symptom of this disorder because you often feel the itch when you are among a group of people.
- Odorless white discharge from vagina. This discharge is white in color and sometimes smells like bread. You must seek expert medical advice if the discharge is smelly.
- Irritation at the lips of vagina is another common symptom of this infection.
- You may feel pain during urination. This pain must not be confused with the pain that originates at the beginning of uretha.if you feel pain somewhere in your stomach; it must be an indication of some other disease.
- It is best to avoid sexual intercourse in the last trimester. If you feel pain during sexual intercourse in addition to the above mentioned symptoms, it means you are suffering from candidiasis.
Physicians often prescribe medications that bring you immediate relief but are not good for curing the infection permanently. You may pass on the infection to the baby if you take yeast infection lightly during pregnancy. It is best to go for natural solutions that can cure the infection permanently. Try one of the best yeast infection treatment on the market. Order you free trial offer now and say good bye to yeast infection forever.